We’ve made it! It is time to cast off the old and herald in the new. 2016 is now done and 2017 is well and truly here. Whilst last year saw the release of some amazing cars, 2017 should be even better. Manufacturers continue to search for better miles per gallon whilst also achieving more performance. Safety features become even more encompassing; though perhaps at the cost of driver engagement. But what do you really want from 2017 in terms of your motoring life? Here is a wish list from Car Articles:
- We wish that local authorities plan road works so that several aren’t going on at once in our area.
- We wish that people would take more care – no-one wants to be involved in a collision and sometimes a simple blind spot check can be enough to prevent a crash.
- We wish that even fewer people choose to drink/drug drive this year.
- We wish that we get to go to more motoring events this year.
- We wish that you all have a safe, pleasant and fun 2017!