The latest creation from legendary British sports car manufacturer Aston Martin, the new DB11, will be on show at the first Beaulieu Supercar Weekend, stunning visitors as part of a special Aston Martin tribute collection.
This special display, showcasing some of the most iconic Aston Martins both classic and modern, is just one of the features of the action-packed show, set in the stunning parkland of the National Motor Museum on August 20th and 21st.
Visitors will be able to see the DB11 alongside examples of the V8 Vantage, Rapide S, the limited edition DB7 Zagato, the new Lagonda Taraf super saloon and the classic DB2/4. The latest Aston Martin to use the celebrated ‘DB’ title, the DB11 features a 5.2-litre twin-turbocharged V12 engine. With 600bhp and an aluminium platform, the car has a top speed of 200mph.
Beaulieu Supercar Weekend is the first event to run as part of a strategic partnership between Beaulieu Enterprises and Brand Events.
The high octane weekend will include:
- An eye-catching display of 350 supercars set against the backdrop of the Beaulieu attraction for a two-day celebration of the supercar, its icons, its history and its future.
- An Action Arena featuring precision driving performances by the Top Gear Stunt Team. The arena will also host start-ups, sound-offs and all kinds of fast-road runs throughout the weekend.
- Special tribute collections including an exclusive display in honour of the iconic voice of Formula One motorsport Murray Walker OBE and featuring some of his favourite cars and motorcycles on the lawns of Palace House.
- Ferruccio Lamborghini: 100 Years will honour the man who brought us many of the most memorable supercars ever made and celebrate in appropriately flamboyant style the centenary of Ferruccio Lamborghini’s birth.
- Supercar to Race Car will trace the exotic origins of our modern GT race cars and the influence of the track on today’s everyday supercars.
- The Hypercar Holy Trinity blends heart-stopping looks with pulse-racing performance and brings together the undisputed kings of the modern supercar class – the Porsche 918, the Ferrari LaFerrari and the McLaren P1.
- An extended Parade for visitors to enjoy even more supercars close up and in action as they make their way to the start line for the higher speed track section.
- VIP Experience will provide exclusive access to the Palace House Hospitality Enclosure. A Saturday night Gala Evening will be hosted by racing driver and TV presenter Tiff Needell and glamorous camping will be available with Pillow Camping’s pre-pitched and furnished tents.
- Manufacturer Village areas for special display cars.
Tickets to the Beaulieu Supercar Weekend are now on sale at www.beaulieusupercarweekend.co.uk.
VIP one-day tickets (for Saturday or Sunday) are £99. One-day tickets to include the Gala Evening, lunch and a dinner buffet are £179 (Saturday only). While VIP weekend tickets are £229 and also include the Gala Evening.
Advance Beaulieu Supercar Weekend tickets can be bought at a discounted price online only. One-day tickets are £19 an adult, £9 a child or £49 a family. Two-day tickets are £34 an adult, £18 a child and £89 a family. Advance tickets are available until midnight on August 19th.
On-the-door event tickets are £24 an adult, £12 a child and £64 a family for one-day tickets, while two-day tickets are £44 an adult, £24 a child and £115 a family.
Admission includes entrance to all of the Beaulieu attraction, including the National Motor Museum, the World of Top Gear, On Screen Cars, Palace House and the 13th century Beaulieu Abbey and grounds. For more details see www.beaulieusupercarweekend.co.uk or call 01590 612345.